Welcome to Andreas Varro Art AB!
This Return Policy applies to all products purchased through:
1. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Because our products are unique, exclusive and produced according to customer specifications, we do not offer refunds or returns. Please check all product specifications before placing an order.
2. DAMAGED PRODUCTS
We only replace artworks, if they are damaged, according to the following provisions:
- Artwork should be inspected upon arrival if there is any exterior damage to the package. This should be done when the person delivering the package is still present.
- If the shipping company damages the artwork during shipping, the shipping company will be responsible for replacing the product. I will not compensate for damage caused by the shipping company. The customer must address his or her claim to the appropriate shipping company.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting all artwork after it is unpacked/unwrapped by an experienced framer BEFORE it is framed. Andreas Varro Art AB is not responsible for damages found after the artwork is framed. Andreas Varro Art AB will not compensate the customer for the costs of framing or any other costs.
- The artwork is FRAGILE; if a person with no experience in handling art opens and unrolls the package/artwork, the artwork will not be replaced.
- If there is no visible damage in the package, the artwork is opened by someone with experience, and the artwork inside the package is damaged; The customer needs to send photos of the outside of the package, the damaged artwork (if damaged) with the respective certificate of authenticity.
- The artwork will only be replaced if the artwork is damaged after the package is opened by an experienced framer (or other person with experience in handling sensitive and fine prints). In this case, Andreas Varro Art AB will replace the artwork with an exact copy of the ordered artwork, with the same edition number and signature. Before doing so, the customer must destroy and archive the artwork and the certificate of authenticity, and send images of the destroyed artwork, the certificate and the hologram (attached to the back of the artwork).
- If the framer at the time of opening and unpacking the artwork, damages the artwork, Andreas Varro Art AB is not responsible for such damages, please carefully select the person who will unpack the artwork.
- The production of the replacement artwork will have the same production time as indicated in the initial order.
- The images are printed on museum quality professional paper on a professional printer and with professional ink. However, Andreas Varro Art AB does not guarantee the duration of an artwork as this depends on how the artwork is handled, where it is hung, the quality of the frame and the environmental conditions of the room (light, humidity, etc.) and much more.
3. GIFT CARDS
The purchaser of the gift card may request a refund of the gift card within 14 days of purchasing the gift card, provided that the gift card has not been used. The purchaser will receive the refund via the original payment method. To request a refund of the gift cards, please send us your request through our contact information.
In the event that the purchaser or gift card recipient purchases a product from the art store using the gift card and subsequently files a claim on the product, any return or refund for the product will be in the form of credits on a new gift card.
For products purchased through gift cards, the same return rules contained in this policy apply.
4. CONTACT US
If you have questions about this Return Policy, please contact us through our contact page or through the following contact information:
Phone: +46 (0)72 328 95 10